- Church Theme: Enter The Sanctuary
- Prayer Meeting: Elder Matthew Mclaren
- Sabbath school: Jeannette Mounsey
- Elder in Charge: Allison Waithe
- Bible Class: Elder:Clive Bowe
- Communications: Kemar Johnson / Kevon Jules
- Praising Hands Fundraising Bake Sale: September 8th @ Sunset
- Praising Hands Fundraising Garage Sale: September 9th@ 10am
If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please send us a reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Weekly Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Starting at 7:15 pm Followed by Basketball
Health Ministries Department:
Here are some tips to help you along:
•Partner up with a friend for support.
•Choose the ideal life you desire. e.g, for food, keep healthy snacks and nourishing meals on hand. Drink nature’s liquid -H2O when hungry.
• Just do It- for Procrastinators and You.
In support of your well-being
• The Mind can be rewired at any age. Quote from Barbara O’Neil’s lecture “rewiring the Brain.”
• Follow the law of Diversion e.g. when the habit you formed is asserting itself keep diverting your mind toward another behaviour that’s wholesome and not destructive.
•In the case of Jealousy, resentment, unforgiven, anger, etc., seek God’s help to forgive. Use the words of The “Our Father” prayer and do all you can to restore relationships.(Pray for, as well as do something nice for that person)
Enjoy the New You and Prepare to strengthen others with your Testimony in 21 days.
Personal Ministries Department:
Single’s Ministry Department:
Singles’ Ministry Quote of The Day!
“A world in darkness needs the light of Jesus”.
Singles’ Movie Night will take place on
September 22nd @7:30pm.
Location: 34 Harty Crescent ( Rossland Rd W. & Ravencroft Rd).
Movie: Jackie Robinson#42
For More info contact Andria Douglas
Adventist Young People (AY):
Agape Children’s Ministry:
Education Department Ministry
Feel free to drop by the Pickering Flea Markets from 9:30 a.m-4.30pm on Sabbaths and Sunday Our booth is in Aisle E, Booth #1004