- Theme: The Word of God
- Call to worship: Richard Jules
- Opening hymn: 272 “Give me the Bible”
- Welcome: Marcia & Alia Roberts, Janessa & Jade Patrick
- Children’s story: Juline Morrison
- Pastor’s corner: Pas. Jayson Levy
- Tithes & offering: Clive Bowen
- Special Music: Hermine Bowen
- Scripture Reading: Psalm 119:105 Lisa Peterkin
- Pastoral Prayer: Pas. Jayson Levy
- Music of Meditation: Praise team
- Sermon: “Transformed by the Word of God”: Pas. Jayson Levy
- Benediction: Pas. Jayson Levy
Internet WIFI: Please note that the Agape building internet access will be unavailable during the hours of 10:30am – 2:00pm today Jan 5, during Live streaming. The Agape technical team apologizes for this inconvenience.
Agape Service worship live online:
As an avenue of witness of God’s love, today’s Agape worship service can be viewed by your family & friends who could not attend in person today. Please ask them to the church’s website: www.agapetemplesda.com and click on the live streaming link. The service will also be archived for later viewing.
4:30 -6:00pm: Officers Dedication: All church members, visitors and ALL members servicing in an capacity during 2019-20 are invited to attend this powerful service “Empowered to Serve”.
Elders meeting: 8:00am Jan 13
Officers’ Training: 10:00 am – 12:30pm Jan 13
- Weekly Sabbath School 9:15 AM
- Divine service 11 AM
- Bible class resumes next week Jan 12
Join Singing Group anyone 18+
Volunteers for Crafts and Instructors Needed! Contact Christopher Bassaragh 647 464 2223 or any of the Adventurer Staff Team.
“God is always in control behind the scenes, even on “ordinary” days” .”
Adventist Young People
Adventist Youth program resumes next week Jan 12
Fundraising for Camporee 2019
The Pathfinders are collecting Canadian Tire Money and all of your Pennies.
Please contact Director Shevon for more information
Weekly Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Starting at 7:15 pm Followed by Basketball
Wednesday Jan 9, 7:30pm, join the launch of Ten Days of Prayer. An exciting inspiration program is in store with R. Jules.
Feel free to drop by the Pickering Flea Markets from 9:30 a.m-4.30pm on Sabbaths and Sunday Our booth is in Aisle E, Booth #1004