- Church Theme: Enter The Sanctuary
- Prayer Meeting: Elder Horace Emanuel
- Sabbath school: Melinda Ferguson
- Sermon: Elder Richard Jules
- Elder in Charge: Horace Emanuel
- Bible Class: Elder: Ann Tulloch
- Communications: Nia Corbier/Cynthia Smith
If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please send us a reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Weekly Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Starting at 7:15 pm Followed by Basketball
Health Ministries Department:
Here are some tips to help you along:
•Partner up with a friend for support.
•Choose the ideal life you desire. e.g, for food, keep healthy snacks and nourishing meals on hand. Drink nature’s liquid -H2O when hungry.
• Just do It- for Procrastinators and You.
In support of your well-being
• The Mind can be rewired at any age. Quote from Barbara O’Neil’s lecture “rewiring the Brain.”
• Follow the law of Diversion e.g. when the habit you formed is asserting itself keep diverting your mind toward another behaviour that’s wholesome and not destructive.
•In the case of Jealousy, resentment, unforgiven, anger, etc., seek God’s help to forgive. Use the words of The “Our Father” prayer and do all you can to restore relationships.(Pray for, as well as do something nice for that person)
Enjoy the New You and Prepare to strengthen others with your Testimony in 21 days.
Personal Ministries Department:
Single’s Ministry Department:
Singles’ Ministry Quote of The Day!
“God pursues us in our restlessness, receives us in our sinfulness, holds us in our brokenness”.
Our Singles’ Movie Night will take place on
September 22nd @7:30pm.
Location: 34 Harty Crescent ( Rossland Rd W. & Ravencroft Rd).
Movie: Jackie Robinson#42
For More info contact Andria Douglas
Adventist Young People (AY):
Women’s Bible Class will resume September 21st 2018
Agape Children’s Ministry:
Education Department Ministry
Come, see and hear about our new Adventurers Initiatives. You’ll be eager to have your children join!
Volunteers for Crafts and Instructors Needed! Contact Christopher Bassaragh 647 464 2223 or any of the Adventurer Staff Team.
Feel free to drop by the Pickering Flea Markets from 9:30 a.m-4.30pm on Sabbaths and Sunday Our booth is in Aisle E, Booth #1004